The gentle single-use tourniquet
The single-use tourniquet reduces the risk of hospital-acquired infections. Its velvety soft fleece and its easy handling make this product unparalleled. The tourniquet ensures correct occlusion anytime. But see for yourself!
Made in Germany
Single use protects against the transmissions of germs and prevents cross-contamination
reduces the risk of hospital-aquired infections such as MRSA
fosters hygiene standards for the medical staff
- no complex cleaning or disinfection of the tourniquet
- Particularly suitable for patients in isolation!
- The velvety soft fleece is gentle on the skin
- No bruising, pinching or constricting of the skin
- Best possible comfort for the patient
- Standard: 3 cm wide, 50 cm long
- For obese patients, we recommend: 3.5 cm wide, 65 cm long
- Intuitive application.
- Micro-velcro®* allows easy closing and opening.
- Micro-velcroed®* strip attaches securely to any stretch of the strap.
- Slow crompressing and re-tightening possible at any time.
- Also usable as compress after venipuncture.
- Free from latex
- Free from silicone
- Free from DEHP
- Heat and humidity does not affect durability.
- Compression force of approx. 1,5 kg (15N) ensures occlusion of approx. 20 mmHg.
Particularly low weight: 2g/pc.
Made in Germany – International patents and designs pending
*Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
CBC VECOS® - Single-use tourniquet blackberry 30 mm
Strap: 3 cm wide, 50 cm long
- REF 521001 V 125 125 pcs. in dispenser box
- REF 521001 B 125 1 poly bag with 125 pcs
- REF 521001 V 1000 8 boxes with 125 pcs. in each dispenser box
- REF 521001 B 1000 8 x 1 poly bags (refill packs) with 125 pcs
CBC VECOS® - Single-use tourniquet blackberry 35 mm
Strap: 3.5 cm wide, 65 cm long
- REF 521002 V 100 100 pcs. in dispenser box
- REF 521002 B 100 1 poly bag with 100 pcs
- REF 521002 V 800 8 boxes with 100 pcs. in each dispenser box
- REF 521002 B 800 8 x 1 poly bags (refill packs) with 100 pcs